Posts Tagged Cici Bussey
May 8, 2013 | Cici’s early bday surprise! Love her reaction!!!!! by KimKardashian on Keek.com
Love her reaction!!!!!
I launched my Glam perfume at Kardashian Khaos on Saturday! There was such a good turn out and I was so happy to meet everyone! I went for all red everything in a Valentino dress and YSL shoes.
I love going to Vegas mainly to spend time with my cousin Cici, who runs our Kardashian Khaos store at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. She works so hard and does the most amazing, efficient job! Has anyone tested to be a donor? Only 25% of patients with cancer find donors within their families. The other 75% of patients’ lives depend on finding a perfectly matched unrelated donor. Learn more about becoming a donor for bone marrow or stem cell transplantation to all Armenian and non-Armenian patients worldwide who are suffering from cancer HERE. Xo
Hey everyone! So last week I told you about my cousin Cici who is in desperate need of a bone marrow stem cell transplant. We’re looking for an Armenian donor match, since Cici is 100% Armenian and so needs an Armenian donor.
The Armenian Bone Marrow Donor Registry is having two recruitment drives next week with hopes of getting more Armenians to register to find Cici and others in need a donor.
The events are:
Tuesday, February 26 from 4-8pm at the auditorium at Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center in California
1420 S. Central Avenue, Glendale, CA. 91204
Sunday, March 3 from 1:30-4:30pm at the Las Vegas Armenian Apostolic Church/ Lady of Wisdom Byzantine Catholic Church in Las Vegas, Nevada
2120 Lidell Road, Las Vegas, NV 89146
We are praying for Cici and are hopeful we can find a match soon! Xo
This is difficult for me to write, but we really need your help. My cousin, Cici, has been battling cancer for 17 years. She’s been going through chemo for such a long time, but now the cancer is not responding to the chemo and she needs a bone marrow stem cell transplant. This necessary procedure would hopefully give our Cici many more years to live!
What makes this more difficult is that the donor must be of Armenian descent because Cici is Armenian. We are asking every Armenian who reads this message to reach out to the bone marrow registry and sign up so that we can find a match for Cici.
Donating bone marrow is actually not as scary as it sounds. Before Cici told me all about it, I thought it was this really intense procedure, but it’s really not. There are two ways to donate and your doctor will decide which is the best method for you. The PBSC donation is nonsurgical and is basically like giving blood. You can read about this procedure here. Then there’s the marrow donation procedure, which takes place in an operating room at a hospital where a general anesthesia or regional anesthesia is administered. You lay on your stomach and the doctor makes a tiny incision (less than a quarter of an inch) through the skin at the back of the pelvic bone then the doctor inserts a needle and draws out the marrow. There is absolutely no pain during the procedure and most people go home that same afternoon.
Please help our family’s plea by signing up and pray that we all can save Cici’s life!
Here is the link where you can register to be a donor as well as find out more information about the procedure.
Thank you guys!!! Please keep Cici in your prayers. Xo
Cici Bussey, my cousin, runs Kardashian Khaos, our store in The Mirage in Las Vegas. We could not survive without her! She is the most amazing friend, cousin, and partner! she put together the most amazing True Reflection store launch event for me. I couldn’t believe how many people turned up wearing our Kardashian Kollection for Sears line. It made me so proud! Thank you so much for everyone who came out. Xo
We are all so excited to reveal that our first celebrity lifestyle retail boutique, Kardashian Khaos, is coming to The Mirage in Las Vegas this November!!
The store will hold all of the amazing products that Khloe, Kourt, my mom and I represent and endorse and will also have lots of super fun souvenirs and limited edition products designed by us!
My family and I love spending time in Vegas, so this project just gives us an excuse to go back, lol. I can’t wait for you guys to see the store. It’s going to look great! That’s our Creative Director Cici Bussey outside the store in the pic above! She just sent us this pic this morning.
Make sure you follow KardashianKhaos on Twitter for all the updates on the store!