So excited for our holiday special, airing tonight, Sunday, Dec. 1, from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on E! Make sure you tune in to watch never-before-seen home videos, holiday surprises and more! Xo
December 1st is World AIDS Day. Help save lives by purchasing DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES 2.
The album costs $9.99 and ALL proceeds go to fight AIDS – everyone has given up their cut. If 100,000 people buy DANCE RED SAVE LIVES 2 album RED will raise $1MILLION to fight AIDS!! Go HERE for more details. Let’s fight AIDS.
It’s almost Black Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products from both my personal brands and other brands that I love to wear to help you shop!
1. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer – Love how this gives me a summer glow even during the winter season!
2. Origins Plantscription™ SPF 25 Anti-Aging Oil-Free Cream – Perfect for keeping your skin healthy and protected from the sun.
3. Lash Dash Faux Lashes – Get beautiful and long lashes that will take you from day to night!
4. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Carmel – Since I’ve lightened my hair I love adding this so it lightens my brows a bit!
5. Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish – I love this scrub, it works and exfoliates skin so well!
6. EOS lip balm – It is perfect for dry chapped lips and I love the packaging!
7. Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry – This color is everything for the holidays! Dark hues are so sexy and chic!
8. OPI Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil – I carry it in my purse at all times, always makes your manicure look fresh
9. Kardashian Beauty Nail Lacquer, Edge - Such a fun shade to wear to your next holiday party!
10. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask – This keeps my eyes looking fresh and free of any dark circles!
11. Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano – I ordered this online from an infomercial and I love it! I travel with one too!
12. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray – Gives my hair amazing volume and sexy texture!
13. Moroccan Oil – Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!
What are your favorite beauty products right now!? Xo
Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22. This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance.
I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours…..
Dont eat too much ;-)
A while ago I instagrammed a pic of us from filming our Christmas special for E! As you all know we are big on Christmas!!!! So we decided this year to film a fun special! Here are some pics from behind the scenes. Can’t wait for you all to see it!
Tune in for the 90-minute special this Sunday, Dec. 1 at 8:30/7:30c. Xo