Showing 1-7 of 83 Results
It’s almost Black Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products from both my personal brands and other brands that I love to wear to help you shop!
1. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer – Love how this gives me a summer glow even during the winter season!
2. Origins Plantscription™ SPF 25 Anti-Aging Oil-Free Cream – Perfect for keeping your skin healthy and protected from the sun.
3. Lash Dash Faux Lashes – Get beautiful and long lashes that will take you from day to night!
4. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Carmel – Since I’ve lightened my hair I love adding this so it lightens my brows a bit!
5. Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish – I love this scrub, it works and exfoliates skin so well!
6. EOS lip balm – It is perfect for dry chapped lips and I love the packaging!
7. Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry – This color is everything for the holidays! Dark hues are so sexy and chic!
8. OPI Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil – I carry it in my purse at all times, always makes your manicure look fresh
9. Kardashian Beauty Nail Lacquer, Edge - Such a fun shade to wear to your next holiday party!
10. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask – This keeps my eyes looking fresh and free of any dark circles!
11. Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano – I ordered this online from an infomercial and I love it! I travel with one too!
12. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray – Gives my hair amazing volume and sexy texture!
13. Moroccan Oil – Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!
What are your favorite beauty products right now!? Xo
Hi guys, this is a very special auction because a portion of the proceeds of my eBay auction are going to International Medical Corps, which is a nonprofit organization that provides critical health services on remote islands where families are struggling to access medical care and basic resources like food, clean drinking water and vital medications. The proceeds will go directly to the communities they’re serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives. My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon. Check out my eBay auction here and support those who need our help in the Philippines. Xo
We had the best time on this boat! I wish I could have gone in the water and swam, but it was just too cold and not safe for me to jet ski and jump in. So instead I took lots of pics and hung out with Mason and P! Xo
Style Snapshot: I’m wearing a Saint Laurent dress with Valentino sandals.
I came to Paris to get a little work done, and spent time with my bf! I loved Greece so much but there wasn’t much to do for a pregnant woman while everyone was horseback riding, jet skiing, and water skiing. I spent four beautiful days in Greece, but really enjoyed some alone time in Paris. I have to stop traveling very soon, so I want to make all my stops before I can’t travel anymore! Xo
Style Snapshot: I’m wearing a red Valentino dress with a Valentino cardigan and Alaïa sandals.