This month I’m loving classic colors and styles with a twist. Black is back in a big way, and lots of chic little details keep everything feeling a little unexpected! Here are my picks:
1. Scout – Such a neutral shoe with just a pop of color.
2. Mattison – I love the cutouts and edgy styling on this shoe!
3. Zora – This pump has all the height a girl could ever want, in a soft hue that foes with anything.
4. Wiktoria – I so love this heel! It’s got a classic shape with funky details.
5. Amberlee – This pump is so glam and I love the nod to Mary Janes and the chain strap!
6. Katrice – The cutouts on this bootie are so chic. Perfect for colder weather.
Which one is your favorite?