Showing 1-7 of 24 Results
There’s 2 things I have to get off my chest. I know I should ignore these things, and usually I do but I’m just in that mood today!
#1) I instagramed a pic of Thailand I found on Google thanking Thailand for the memories we had on our recent trip. I never claimed to have taken that pic. It was the best pic to show how pretty Thailand was. I was already home and couldn’t take a new pic… just didn’t have scenic pics on my phone! I see today people are calling me a fraud… but ummm when did I ever say i took that pic? LOL
#2) I recently saw how several websites falsely reported that I had 6-hour spa treatments daily. Instead of checking the facts or reporting the truth, they invented stories based off what the spa looked like and the services they offered. Not once did I get a massage, which I’m actually pissed I didn’t do because a Thai massage I heard are the best! Never once did I get a manicure or any other spa treatment. NOT ONE! So I really don’t appreciate false info from news sites making me out to be a diva…. come on I was busy taking selfies all day!!! Just kidding…well not really :) Buuuuut even if family members got spa treatments they should because we were on vacation! I would rather spend six hours a day with my family and daughter, not in spa treatments.
I just hate when tabloids or websites lie about things so I am in the mood to blog because my daughter finally went down for a nap and I am here bored! Thailand was beautiful, great food, amazing people. Can’t wait to go back one day
So much has gone on this year and it is fun looking at all these lists of the most searched topics and people and remembering all the events and special moments of 2013 as we enter a new year. Tumblr did a most reblogged actresses post, Yahoo News shared the top ten searches of 2013, Google made an amazing video recap of 2013′s searches, and Bing did a comparison between 2012 and 2013′s most searched person. 2013 has been such a great year for me and I am so grateful for all you amazing fans. Thank you for following me on my journey this past year and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2014! Xo
It’s almost Black Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products from both my personal brands and other brands that I love to wear to help you shop!
1. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer – Love how this gives me a summer glow even during the winter season!
2. Origins Plantscription™ SPF 25 Anti-Aging Oil-Free Cream – Perfect for keeping your skin healthy and protected from the sun.
3. Lash Dash Faux Lashes – Get beautiful and long lashes that will take you from day to night!
4. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Carmel – Since I’ve lightened my hair I love adding this so it lightens my brows a bit!
5. Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish – I love this scrub, it works and exfoliates skin so well!
6. EOS lip balm – It is perfect for dry chapped lips and I love the packaging!
7. Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry – This color is everything for the holidays! Dark hues are so sexy and chic!
8. OPI Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil – I carry it in my purse at all times, always makes your manicure look fresh
9. Kardashian Beauty Nail Lacquer, Edge - Such a fun shade to wear to your next holiday party!
10. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask – This keeps my eyes looking fresh and free of any dark circles!
11. Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano – I ordered this online from an infomercial and I love it! I travel with one too!
12. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray – Gives my hair amazing volume and sexy texture!
13. Moroccan Oil – Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!
What are your favorite beauty products right now!? Xo