So much has gone on this year and it is fun looking at all these lists of the most searched topics and people and remembering all the events and special moments of 2013 as we enter a new year. Tumblr did a most reblogged actresses post, Yahoo News shared the top ten searches of 2013, Google made an amazing video recap of 2013′s searches, and Bing did a comparison between 2012 and 2013′s most searched person. 2013 has been such a great year for me and I am so grateful for all you amazing fans. Thank you for following me on my journey this past year and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2014! Xo
Showing 1-7 of 20 Results
It’s almost Black Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products from both my personal brands and other brands that I love to wear to help you shop!
1. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer – Love how this gives me a summer glow even during the winter season!
2. Origins Plantscription™ SPF 25 Anti-Aging Oil-Free Cream – Perfect for keeping your skin healthy and protected from the sun.
3. Lash Dash Faux Lashes – Get beautiful and long lashes that will take you from day to night!
4. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Carmel – Since I’ve lightened my hair I love adding this so it lightens my brows a bit!
5. Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish – I love this scrub, it works and exfoliates skin so well!
6. EOS lip balm – It is perfect for dry chapped lips and I love the packaging!
7. Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry – This color is everything for the holidays! Dark hues are so sexy and chic!
8. OPI Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil – I carry it in my purse at all times, always makes your manicure look fresh
9. Kardashian Beauty Nail Lacquer, Edge - Such a fun shade to wear to your next holiday party!
10. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask – This keeps my eyes looking fresh and free of any dark circles!
11. Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano – I ordered this online from an infomercial and I love it! I travel with one too!
12. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray – Gives my hair amazing volume and sexy texture!
13. Moroccan Oil – Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!
What are your favorite beauty products right now!? Xo
While I was in Miami I went to the Market American convention! Market America is a website founded by my good friends JR and Loren Ridinger where you get paid to shop and buy things! What could be better than that!?
Lala launched a make up line, Motives for Lala, through Market America and I came down to support Lala and Loren and JR as they announced this new exciting business venture.
Larsa‘s husband Scottie Pippen also has a product he was talking about at the convention, so it was a family affair all around! What a fun weekend!