It’s been a while since I updated my eBay closet but I just added a bunch of new stuff and the auctions are all live now!! Kourtney also went through her closet and added a ton of amazing pieces so check out my eBay store to see all the items!! Xo

kim

Comments (27)

  1. Princess Tara  |   Posted on Apr 13th, 2012

    Hi Kim, I have a question. Sorry I couldnt find a contact you section.

    Can you recomend a good skin care regime? I know you wear makeup everyday I do as well as I am a makeup artist but I cant find a good cleansing system anywhere! Price doesnt matter :)

    Thanks!

  2. Haidee De Fraine  |   Posted on Apr 13th, 2012

    I love the colours so chic

    www. haideeandco.blogspot . com

  3. ashley27  |   Posted on Apr 13th, 2012

    I see you are once again trying to trick the public into thinking you actually do something to help other people. Why not tell them the truth that you get these clothes for free from companies and designers and now you are selling them at an online acution in which you get 90% of the proceeds and the other 10% goes to yoru mommies church. You win all around then don’t you, not helping anyone but yourself

  4. kimberlyven  |   Posted on Apr 13th, 2012

    I love beautiful clothes

  5. chandlerazgirl1  |   Posted on Apr 13th, 2012

    I hope all the proceeds get donated—as I’m sure people will pay large amounts of money for something possibly worn by you. And I’m pretty sure you don’t need the money. Just sayin

  6. richarwens  |   Posted on Apr 14th, 2012

    i love your dress. it is attest model so i like its.

    http://healthcarereviewers.com/alluria-anti-aging-cream-review.html

  7. Maria Claudia Galvão  |   Posted on Apr 16th, 2012

    Hi ! I want this yellow dress. But I cannot find it on your ebay store, Kim ! Kisses (from Rio de Janeiro – Brasil)

  8. nancykasinos  |   Posted on Apr 19th, 2012

    what is the name of the shop??

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post or reply to a comment.